• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Freeware Ababa

YUPAPA

NLC
NLC
Can I announce my Ababa CP V2.0 here? :classic2:

Going to be released next week and screenshot + specs available now at my forum.

Software is freeware. :)

Thank you.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
Can I announce my Ababa CP V2.0 here? :classic2:
Indeed you may and a nice, simple, easy to use CP you have made :) Well done!

Ooooh...looks nice! :D

I hope it will be better than that somewhat annoying CPanel I'm using right now. :p But will it be better than Plesk? :confused:

My control panel is not any better than CPANEL and Ensim or PLESK! cuz you can't map domains and subdomains.. :eek:

I only had 3 weeks to do this because this is for my school project...

The v3 will have mapping domains, subdomains!

but I can say my ababa is way better than the 300USD homefree.

1. It can create FTP and shell account.
2. Ababa can use scripting... There is a huge security problem if homefree allows php or cgi scripting. Cuz homefree is run as apache. So whenever homefree create an account, it is owned by apache. Therefore all users accounts are owned by the same user. If scripting is allowed, one user can use a script to delete all accounts. If homefree is run as root, your server can die anytime.

Originally posted by YUPAPA
My control panel is not any better than CPANEL and Ensim or PLESK! cuz you can't map domains and subdomains.. :eek:

I only had 3 weeks to do this because this is for my school project...

The v3 will have mapping domains, subdomains!

Oh, this is for your school project? Wow, you have an interesting school :p

I love Plesk! :D It's so much better than CPanel. :)

Anyone ever use Hsphere. I hope your project will be able to match that and I hope it stays free.

Originally posted by Archbob
Anyone ever use Hsphere. I hope your project will be able to match that and I hope it stays free.
I have, but yupapa's is not on that scale yet, v3 maybe :classic2:

Great work.

I'm in the same school system as you and we never do any coding except for shitty qbasic.

Back