• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my forum layout... reviews/suggestions?

I don't know, I think the colour scheme could be pretty nice if it was arranged a little better, and of course, it'll look better once you have all your graphics and such completed.

- Redesign the buttons.
- Change the deep blue to a lighter tone.
- Remove the bgcolour and use white instead.

C-

Originally posted by The Red Guy
- Redesign the buttons.
- Change the deep blue to a lighter tone.
- Remove the bgcolour and use white instead.

C-

Wow, I didn't like those suggestions at all. Obviously, he's redoing all the buttons, he even said so in his first post.

Blue and black go really well together, it just needs to be organized a little better. White? I don't think so.

Not like it matters, I'm pretty sure he's changing that.

I have to change hosts now too! Cyberwings is complete crap now.

As I said I am working on the buttons. The scheme is going to be much different now.

BTW for anyone who has a vB looking for a "quick" way to make a new style I suggest http://www.activescore.net/vb, I found them the other day and it's easy to use. Unfortunately they haven't updated it since 2.0 so I'm not sure if it would work with 2.2.6 or not. Nifty though.

Back