• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My first web site! Please check it out

meldefeeds

Hello All,

Please check my new web site ! I encourage feedback !! ... Let me know if you find great links for your searches ! It is still a work in progress so all feedback is greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Mel

www.yourbestsearch.net

The design is a template provided by your search results provider. Its likely to say you arent going to get many visitors in a world where google, msn, aol and yahoo roam free

Which part of this template did you change?

You've still got this on your footer.

Copyright 2003 Here-is-Your.Info All rights reserved.

meldefeeds said:
Hello All,

Please check my new web site ! I encourage feedback !! ... Let me know if you find great links for your searches ! It is still a work in progress so all feedback is greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Mel

www.yourbestsearch.net

If you'd like Id be willing to come up with a basic free template and you dont have to put any links to my design or site. Maybe just add my website to your search or something and maybe I can add your search bar somewhere on mysite?

if you're interested email me at rebelagent@gmail.com

Back