• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My first design... Took forever :p

Squad-Host.com

Well i made my first design, lots of layers all aranged, wondering if any one finds it attractive. Not Going to sell it. Header is not done might have someone due it for me.

Also how would i go about coding this into a simple html page? could someone do it for me for a small fee?

gspv.jpg

Attachments

• gsp.jpg
    gsp.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 18
Not bad for a first design. You have some good elements in use there that would look great as your skills increase.

Good job on the site design and I do understand good things take time!

As far as getting it coded, either have a qualified person from this forum do it for you or you can use PS to slice your image up into pieces that can be used for your website. It'll also generate an edittable webpage file for you, from there if you know anything about web coding you should be able to easily get started. Otherwise, you may want to hire someone.

If you have any specific questions or need some assistance then don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Last edited:
For a first design, I think it's not too bad. I am not particularly fond of the green color and I think there's too much going on in the nav area, but those are just personal opinions. Practice makes perfect, so keep it up!

BTW - You can get rid of the jagged edges between your content borders and the green headers but creating a new layer underneath your border layer and then filling it. :)

Back