• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My F1 Site

plastus

Well what do you think of http://www.sprycha.co.nr ? It's an F1 site. It features F1 2002 downloads and news, but I'll soon add GP4. I have forums, and I'm also doing hardware/software reviews on the site. Any suggestions are welcome. Thx in adv.

in the "what's your favorite F1 team" spot, "what's" should have 1 inverted comma ' not two "

and are you meant to be able to pick your team, cause they're all listed, but you can't pick one...also some of the team names have full stops and the others don't

the logo at the top looks odd...i think its just a bad angle of the car...you have to stare at it for a while until it comes into focus...on first look, it just looks like a blob of red

i like F1 and i think your site is pretty great overall

Ok, I will try to make a better logo today, as for the polls I have fixed the double quotation. But you have to be registered in order to vote. Will a blue car look better with the site design? The red blob maybe isn't the best. ;)

where is nr? i have never seen it before...

there are heaps of great postnuke themes, why not try something a bit cleaner and racey?

(im not a fan of that theme, but if you like it ignore me!)

Back