• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My domain is old

They aren't magically given PR as they get older. You have to earn the pagerank by keeping an active and popular site with it, or bend the rules a little and use SEO methods to trick the ratings into thinking you have a popular site.

My domain is 9 years old. If you have SEO, meaningful content, etc. then your pr will change. If not, it won't.

You cannot only depend on the age of Domain .
Age of the domain only help you easy to get index and trust from search engine. You still need lot of unique and quality content in your website and did some simple onsite SEO.
Age of domain may influence but it would not take effect if your site do no required quality content .

the age of domain did nothing for PR + google udpdates the PR every three months so you have to work on seo and keep the content up to date

I don't know your situation properly, but I think that the problem in your situation is in bad SEO and not in an old domain...

But how i can get the good PR there is no Change in PR of my site

Hi,

Why are you worrying if your domain is OLD, you should be happy if have one of that kind. Google lays preference to the domain that is very old and less preference to the one that is recently purchased. So be happy. Everyone seeks to get the older and oldest domains just to gain rankings in search engine.
So be happy.

The PR is a proprietary method used by Google and you do not need to comply with it. There are thousands of fake websites or site of poor quality that have PR 4,5 or above. Just do your business the way you should, create quality content useful for your website users and your pages will be important.

Domain is one factor of increasing page rank but what about others. It does not mean that one factor will remain same. All about changes in algorithm that don't remain same in search engine

Not only is age a factor but the amount and the quality of backlinks back to your website is also important.

Not only is age a factor but the amount and the quality of backlinks back to your website is also important.

I agree, inward / back links are important, building links to gain position on Google is the best way to get your site higher in the results.

If you have old domain it is your plus point . you just need to write a good content and make a good use of social media sites for driving a traffic on your site. These points will helps you to improve your page rank .

Back