• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Dillemma (howeva its spelt)

LockerGirl

Ok , this guy Mark oh i love him to death,
we are so the same we have everything in common
and he's so gorgeous.
BUT hes two years older than me. hes 16 and im 14 !!
My parents are a little strict and i dont know what to do!
Do i go out with him or what... i have no idea what to do!!!!!!!!
Please help me. i know majority of you are boys so how would you see it if you were mark?

How about asking?

If I were Mark I'd be somewhat freaked - and when I reviewed your blog didn't you like just break up with someone or soemthing >.>

because, I feel that 2 years is a big difference at this kind of time in people's lives. I certainly don't see my female classmates (from my old school) on the same level as those 2 years below me.

thats how i feel. i feel its a huge gap, and hes the one coming to me, asking me to be his girlfriend but im not sure because hes older than me and i really dont know what to do

just say your not ready for a serios relation, yet
if he's cool he'll understand, if he pushes, forget

If I was 16 and i was "gorgeous", I wouldn't go out with a 14 year old. I'd go out with a 20 year who drives, has her own apartment, and is experienced in bed.

But that's just me...

Yeah but he's not like that, he's like those guys who have serious relationships and he's more... not like that, the sex and whatever dioesnt matter.

LockerGirl said:
Yeah but he's not like that, he's like those guys who have serious relationships and he's more... not like that, the sex and whatever dioesnt matter.
that's before the relationship when he's trying to woo you. give it a few weeks.

Well, either you're interested in the one guy in the world who doesn't find sex important, or the guy you like is only as good as you say he is in your head, and he couldn't possibly live up to the expectations you have of him in real life.

Or he's a eunuch...

Back