• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my designs site

First of all, it doesn't work.

Second of all, with your redirection, you spelt affordable wrong.

It will be nice once you get some content in there. Actually, I think it is pretty good. I am using 1024x768 and it is a little squeezed. Overall, nice job.

thanks for your comments guys. much appreciated.

It will be nice once you get some content in there. Actually, I think it is pretty good. I am using 1024x768 and it is a little squeezed. Overall, nice job.

I can't can't wait for me to actually do the content either :D . And about the little queezed thing, what exactly do you mean? Would you be able to send me a screen shot of it???

Thyanks anyways.

Well, the website is well done. I give it a 8.5/10.

However, the top banner should be smaller and the links horizontal instead of vertical. It is annoying for people on small resolutions.

And it's Copyright not Copywrite.

Other then that, make your site html 4.01 transitional :p

You have numerous spelling errors.

Anyway, the width of your layout is only as wide as your header, which is 699 pixels. This is fine for a user with 600x800 resolution, but in 1024x768 it makes your site looks squeezed in the middle.

No, as opposed to the post above I find that the width suits designing sites better, the empty feeling feels nice, rather than a page full of text. :)

Originally posted by DeepList.com
You have numerous spelling errors.

Anyway, the width of your layout is only as wide as your header, which is 699 pixels. This is fine for a user with 600x800 resolution, but in 1024x768 it makes your site looks squeezed in the middle.
I have this feeling too. Especially when the height is 100%

Back