• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my computer wont stop freezing when i play cs

biostar is good for a doorstop and that is about it. No it does not come with a processor.

When adding new parts like motherboard/ram/processor you really need to make sure your power supply will be compatible with the new parts.

I am going to take a wild guess and say you need an ENTIRE computer system, except maybe the cd drive. Get a new sata drive instead of the old ide and step into the new century with good quality parts. Or if you do not have the skill to build a new computer, buy one.

biostar is good for a doorstop and that is about it. No it does not come with a processor.

When adding new parts like motherboard/ram/processor you really need to make sure your power supply will be compatible with the new parts.

I am going to take a wild guess and say you need an ENTIRE computer system, except maybe the cd drive. Get a new sata drive instead of the old ide and step into the new century with good quality parts. Or if you do not have the skill to build a new computer, buy one.

ty i know how to put one together and program it i just dont know all the other ---- lol

Back