• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MX510 vs MX1000

Ash

Hey People!

I've decide to finally go from my old A4tech to a really decent gaming mouse, and was wondering if anyone had an idea which they think is better?

I've heard heaps of good stuff about the MX510, which isn't too expensive but I've also heard great things about the MX1000 being it a laser and all, but I've also heard that there were problems with it lagging when it randomly goes into sleep mode.

I just wanted to ask if anyone here has either of the two mice, and if so, what do they think, any problems so far?

Thanks!

which ever fits your budget- you being in Australia, that mouse retails $150+, so go with the mx510 (i have mx500 - not sure what the diff is, i don't follow mice tech :p)

Yeah I think you're right, the mx510 is about $100 while the mx1000 is about $160 from the prices I've been searching through so far.
Thanks for the advice.

Back