• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MSN Virus...

Coolin

NL[C]
NLC
If you get a message on MSN telling you to visit a website that ends with cool.htm, I advise that you don't go to it.

It's not really a virus in that I don't think that it damages your computer, but just don't go to the link anyways.

Originally posted by Coolin
If you get a message on MSN telling you to visit a website that ends with cool.htm, I advise that you don't go to it.

It's not really a virus in that I don't think that it damages your computer, but just don't go to the link anyways.

what does it do>

Is that the one that opens about five hundred million pop-up ads? :rolleyes:

I got sent to that once - I ctrl+alt+del, and abused the guy who gave me the link insanely. :D

Originally posted by +chips
Is that the one that opens about five hundred million pop-up ads? :rolleyes:

I got sent to that once - I ctrl+alt+del, and abused the guy who gave me the link insanely. :D
either coolin or stu sent it... because it got the word cool inside.. j/k
or maybe it is the 6 IE vulnerabilities?

Last edited:
if you want to crash someones computer:

1)ask them if they have smileys enabled(and make sure you have them off)
2) make :) with spaces in between untill you can't anymore
3) highlight everything and ctrl+c to copy
4) keep cut 'n pasting the batche of smileys for a long time untill he goes offline, this causes a drain in the memory making the system to hang up or crash .

Have fun :classic2:

People suck when they try and do that :angry2:.

I see 2 lots of smilies, I hit "Block".

trust me, if I 'bombed' you with my method, your comp would last long enough to move your cursor to the block button :p

Actually, if you go to that site, it will make you spam that URL to everyone on your MSN list. And it keeps replicating like that.

I'm sure they'll exceed their bandwidth limitations sometime. :cool:

Originally posted by Daniel

trust me, if I 'bombed' you with my method, your comp would last long enough to move your cursor to the block button :p

Well you're not on my list so! :p

;)

Well you're not on my list so! :p

;)

I know

but know this, there are other people who are even faster than I am..

then again, I know a way to protect yourself from something like this. :p

Originally posted by Coolin
From my sources, it doesn't do any damage to your computer, but is just plain annoying.

just like the jerry see my pic one?

+Chips, nope, I'm not telling. :D

Back