• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

msms

pwnm

I just wondered what you thought of this script, I haven't heard much about what people think. Its called MSMS (Modular Site Management System). The basic idea is that you put it on your site, and it handles user signup, logging in etc. It has basic features such as profiles and a private message system - but the real power comes from this 'modular' bit of the title ;)

What happens is that components are released (such as VersiForum - a forum system, obviously! And eNewsDesk - a news system, both coming soon) they are easily added on, and share all the user databases and things. So if someone signs up once, they can do lots of stuff! VersiForum is almost finished (it is currently running the network forums and the msms forums themselves.

You can download it at msms.pwnm.net its an ASP script - full install instructions are included.

You can see a 'straight out of the box' demo running at www2.pwnm.net/msms/demo. Its also running my whole site at pwnm.net. You can also see a site that someone else is making with it (not finished yet) at http://enternet.digitalrice.com!

Phew, I didn't mean to write that much! Anyway, thanks for any comments!

Back