• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mozilla 1.0 RC1 OUT!!!

Originally posted by Bruce
If only I could... I have a whopping 1.7MB of free disk space.
wow. how big/small is your total hard disk space?

I never got into a free disk space crisis before yet...

Bah Mozilla didn't seem to release RC versions before, why can't they follow their previous versions? There is space for 1.2 and 1.4 and other versions they can release.

Wonder how long the RCs takes.

Originally posted by Hrc
wow. how big/small is your total hard disk space?
8GB

If only I already had those dual 100GB drives. Ah well...

Also, Trenz, they are following their previous versions. The last release was 0.9.9.

Also, Trenz, they are following their previous versions. The last release was 0.9.9.
I don't see 0.99 RC1 :D

Anyway, so far I only used 2.87GB of space(including what windows ate)

trenz, 1.0 is an important number and it has to be perfect.

You can't have some piece of junk with the version number 1.0

Wait, here's the best one of all! It doesn't crash!
Hasn't crashed, everything is gonna crash eventually, I downloaded it and I have used it, it is pretty nice but I will just stick with what I got

I'll have to download and try out Mozilla 1.0 RC1.

If it doesn't crash and there are a lot of cool features it my persuade me to change over.

HGW

It's faster than IE now!

Every used to say it was already faster, but it wasn't for me. Now it seems really fast.

But I still won't use it until I can get it skinned =/

Originally posted by Coolin
It's faster than IE now!

Every used to say it was already faster, but it wasn't for me. Now it seems really fast.

It is? :eek: System config?

Originally posted by Coolin
It's faster than IE now!

wow I could open more than 5 IE windows to load mozilla.

You probably chose the preloader version. It just does what IE does - loads its shit with windows and keeps it loaded.

When I say speed, I'm talking about page loading speed.

Startup speed means shit to me. I don't care if my browser takes 1 minute to load as long as it surfs quickly. I don't close my browser windows for hours, so i don't care.

And no, I didn't choose the pre-loader option.

Back