• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moving a site

Now you are talking double dutch. The only shells I see are on the beach just down the road. I go get them not wget them :p

Now you are talking double dutch. The only shells I see are on the beach just down the road. I go get them not wget them :p

Hahaha

I was walking down the beach last night and couldn't believe the size of the shells that washed up.

Glad you got the site moved ;) Sorry for confusing you with the way I would have done it :p

Just SSH into the old server, zip up the public_html directory, then use wget on the new server

:whatthe: You obviously don't understand - this is Jan! :hide:

Still can't see the sites from here this morning, but they do proxy at least :)

Last edited:
I don't deny it, in fact I admitted it in my previous post before yours. I make no secret of the fact that I am clueless in the hosting backend. That's why I am a client and y'all are hosts :angel:

I don't deny it, in fact I admitted it in my previous post before yours. I make no secret of the fact that I am clueless in the hosting backend. That's why I am a client and y'all are hosts :angel:

That's what we're here for :fangel:

Back