• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Movie Burners

GeorgeB

Chairman/CEO TMCG
NLC
What is the FASTEST, free program to burn movies?

I have Nero and Ashampoo, but I remember having one that was quick when it came to burning movies.

I need it to burn in any file format that I might have, greatly being .avi or iso files.

ConvertXtoDVD.

Burning .avi will never be particularly quick because it's got to convert it to the right format for a DVD player.

Check your dvd player for 'xvid' or 'divx' - if it has it on it then there's a chance you can just burn the .avi to a disc and play it.

Check your dvd player for 'xvid' or 'divx' - if it has it on it then there's a chance you can just burn the .avi to a disc and play it.

Yeah, that is what I am referring to. Just burning the file to a dvd to watch in a dvd player.

I used to have a program a while back that was real quick, and played the move above the status bar while it burned. Only probably is, I don't remember what it was...

The one built into windows is going to be just as fast as any program you can download.

Also, you want to find out what speed your DVD player can play at - there's no point burning at 32x if your player can only read 8x.

You should try to upgrade your Nero and try to move for the latest version. I am sure it will do the best for you. As i am also using the latest version. Believe me or not its the best. You should try it.

You should try to upgrade your Nero and try to move for the latest version. I am sure it will do the best for you. As i am also using the latest version. Believe me or not its the best. You should try it.

I have nero and Ashampoo. Nero is stubborn about which of my avi file movies it will burn, but ashampoo burns anything.

Back