• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Most reliable PHP/MYSQL?

JinYong

Which host has offered PHP and MYSQL the longest? I'm looking for a host to put a club message board so I don't it disappear one day. Any suggestions? thx.

Unfortunately, no PHP/MySQL hosts are reliable. Whenever I signed up at tripod.co.uk, my account was deleted.

PS: [NeO] .. please check your PM + email .. :biggrin2:

That's not good......Can someone confirm this? Tripod.co.uk deletes accounts for no reason? Anyone got their message board hosted w/ tripod?

Are tripod the same as lycos? I had an XMB hosted with Lycos and it was never deleted, although it was very slow... anyway, I was stupid to "install a forum on a free host"... :biggrin2:

Originally posted by JinYong
That's not good......Can someone confirm this? Tripod.co.uk deletes accounts for no reason? Anyone got their message board hosted w/ tripod?

Hmm...well, they also deleted my account because I was an Asian who could speak good English. :p

I'm pretty sure their staff consists of a bunch of white supremacists. :angry2:

Back