• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ModernBill Anybody?

ModernBill has very poor client management, and some bugs like what you said about WHMCs, your see in time...
WHMCS has far less bugs.

I have had invoice and credit issues in Modernbill as well. I still personally prefer WHMCS but am going to have to keep a close eye on the invoices and credits to make sure everything works and hope Matt or WHMCS develop a fix for this issue.

Yes, except MB have known about the bugs in the software for ALONG time and they never want to fix them/dont know how, so they wont admit it.

It is overpriced hippy trash IMHO

The issues in MB date back 2 years, still not fixed.

GeekLayer is on it's way to switching to Ubersmith for this same exact reason. Daniel was talking to me about it and I grabbed myself a trial license - Indeed it can be quite confusing and actually quite terrifying at first, but after a few hours of futsing around with it, I've come to love it.

Back