• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Moderators Popularity.

Which moderator do you like the most?

• Chicken

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Jan

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Mandrake

• Peo

• Todd

• Webdude

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • NC TOM

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • }:8) Supermoo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan and Peo are the only ones I see around frequently.

I occasionally see Todd, but Chicken doesn't come around here any longer. I don't ever see any of the other mods around either.

I don't have a favorite though. I think all active mods are equally decent.

Should've been multi, then Webdude, Moo and Jan would've got my vote's, but, i had to vote for......webdude cause he is funny at times :p.

So far 15 people are going to be banned. :D

Only kidding of course. I voted for Jan as she makes our job way to easy. :) Then again I should take away my vote for Jan as she makes the rest of us look bad. ;)

I voted for Jan, because I know her the best. But I also like Webdude - he makes good arguments and an interesting read in allot of the threads here.

Thanks guys, but I am not sure it is a victory, probably more to do with "branding". I just happen to have more time on my hands than the other mods who actually work (or go to to school) :eek:

huh

What about relfecting the silent majority view by adding the option called - 'none of the above' :p :)

hohohoho

Back