• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Modded Sex Computer Case

It finally happened. The truly truly lifeless dedicated gamer no longer has a reason to leave the computer at all.

The world is over, ladies and gents.

Blank Verse said:
It finally happened. The truly truly lifeless dedicated gamer no longer has a reason to leave the computer at all.

:p :p :p

.. where can i buy one? it would complement that anime-themed blow-up sex doll i got for christmas...

It was only a matter of time for something like that to happen. I;m not suprised, however slightly creeped out.

Blank Verse said:

think of it this way. now that gamers don't need to go out and find women to relieve themselves, they won't. they'll screw their computers. all that means is gamers won't be procreating...and after time there will be less of them in our society, so says natural selection.. :p

but people aren't born gamers... are they?

(let's not turn this into a people aren't born gay kinda thing)

tandoc said:
.. where can i buy one? it would complement that anime-themed blow-up sex doll i got for christmas...

I think you can build it yourself :dunno:

Back