• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Modded Cars

I totally agree bigperm.
I can't stand kids that get $50k from there daddies and go pimp up their cars.

I says it before and I says it again, if you think it is cool to spend $20K and pimp out your '72 Pinto and make it all custom with the wheels and the paint, and of course the ridiculously too large spoiler, I assure you that you look like a moron driving down the road and you should have spend that money on a better car in the first place.

Trust me on this... chicks don't dig Pintos, even pimped out Pintos.

I have a modified Mazda pickup for sale. I think I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them if I get some time. It's a 1991 Mazda B2200 standard cab short bed. It has a chrome front end, custom exhaust, lowered, 16" Detata rims, white painted interior, racing seats, Mazda intake, high performance spark plugs and wires, Altezza tail lights, parking lights converted to fog lights in the front, TSR Motorsports (local shop) decal on the windshield, TomKat emblem on the grill ;) a Pioneer cd player, Pioneer door speakers and 2 Kicker L5 Square 10" subs with a Legacy 1000 watt amp, and most recently I put in a new timing belt. The truck is coming up on 84,000 miles and runs perfect, and I'm selling it for $6,000. Anyone in Washington State or B.C. who's interested, let me know.

Back