• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mod Scam, Mods Please Update, Is This A Scam Or What?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tree said:
There's a FWS.com?
Why else would Peo have chosen .net? :p

All kidding aside, yes. It's, well, (with a name like that it should be kind of obvious) a free webhosting site.

Aside from the, what's your bank account number, which is used to get a password retrival, it was pretty blatent when he said "What's your mothers maiden name?" LMAO.

craig said:
[00:53] live@hostingdepartment.net: Just to let you know ur IP now
[00:54] live@hostingdepartment.net: Cairo, Al Qahirahm, Egypt
[00:54] webmaster@freewebspace.com: I know it
[00:54] webmaster@freewebspace.com: yes
[00:54] live@hostingdepartment.net: Where u live
[00:54] webmaster@freewebspace.com: +o(
[00:54] webmaster@freewebspace.com: do u know any big website to scam ?
[00:54] live@hostingdepartment.net: Yes, the one ur doing
[00:55] webmaster@freewebspace.com: any other ?
[00:57] live@hostingdepartment.net: ok, DOG ----, UR NOW ON BLOCK, YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK & WE ARE ALL ONTO YOU, SO GET A LIFE & GET A JOB, YOUR SUCH A LOSER, I COULD SAY MORE BUT AM NOT THAT SORT OF PERSON. UR NOW BLOCKED
[00:57] webmaster@freewebspace.com: i'll leav wfs & am joined on there site.

ROFL!!!
I cant believe he asked you for some over big website to scam :D

what the ---- does that little arsewipe think he is?

From what I know his scam failed to get him any money. I've been in contact with some members that he tried to fool.

Even though he got access to a few paypal accounts, attempts to get money from those accounts where quickly blocked by paypal and by credit card companies. If those who he tried to scam had not acted as fast as they did, it might have succeeded.

I have posted warning in just about every webhosting forum there is
WHC
Host hidout
WHF
Datacentertalk
webhost dir
sitepoint
webmaster forum
webhostingforum
host addicts

Spread the word if you know more

T.M. said:
ROFL!!!
I cant believe he asked you for some over big website to scam :D

what the ---- does that little arsewipe think he is?
TM, are you sure he can think?

Nice caught, Craig. It is really amazing. I appreciate this. I will also contribute to spread a word for this scam. :classic2:

LOL.... I'm sorry, but I cant believe anyone would actually fall for a scam like this ...

I sure wish it had been tried on me, though I dont have that info in my profile. I would have most likely played along while tagging more info on him.

But Webdude, you would know we wouldn't approach you via IM :p For the newer members, Webdude used to be a moderator :)

How Sad

I feel so sorry for you guys. As a new member are all our details secured? I wonder how much he has made out of this? I hope its nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back