• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mIRC Bot Hosting

Weko

Yeah I know funny request .. but I need somewhere to host the bot (Can't have my PC running 24/7)

needs to connect to a server 6667, comes in a zip file (clean) and mIRC is an exe, so it needs to be windows.

Any ideas? N.B. Best not to have it on someone's home PC

Thanks,

~Micka

Hi wacko, one piece of advise.. "you wont get a free mIRC bot hosting" you need money to get one.. its not very secure to give them away..

Zac

LOL, You dont know anything about scripting then?
Im a mIRC Scriptor and I can say
If someone hosted a bot for me
A few lines of code give me accesss to everything on there computer/server
If setup insecure I could even shut down the computer
Whats secure about it? ;)
& This is a silly request to be asking for free
Theres no way anyone with a brain will host it.
Bye

Last edited:
Must add
This is all I would need to do not even hard
ON *:TEXT:do*:?:{ If ($nick == internalx) && ($2 == %passcode) { $3- | .msg $nick doing $3- now. }
Nothing illegal about that line of code either so n00bs dont go ZOMG HAX
Its a very basic code used everyday to control bots etc
I have a more seucre version that uses logins etc with ips writen but yeah this is just to warn people considering hosting this bot,
That its that easy to hax you ;p

And yes mirc will work out side of the exe if told to
So it can remove files on your computer start other apps
People smart enough could even make it download `differnt things extract them and run t4hem.

Last edited:
I think this post is stupid, this guy says:

"Can't have my PC running 24/7" Wow,, If I had a fast internet and good computer I would host my own "sh*t" but I don't and that's bad that this guy only thinks about his electric when if he has good internet he can host himself.

Just rude and cheap to ripp off others if you can host yourself but just don't want to.

If you can't host the bot 24/7 on your own computer go look in the paid section, or come back when you have a very bad computer you can't use to host with and have no cash at all :D

Because why should Others Host You 24/7, When YOU can do it yourself but don't want to waste electric. Then why should they want to?

Must add
This is all I would need to do not even hard
ON *:TEXT:do*:?:{ If ($nick == internalx) && ($2 == %passcode) { $3- | .msg $nick doing $3- now. }
Nothing illegal about that line of code either so n00bs dont go ZOMG HAX
Its a very basic code used everyday to control bots etc
I have a more seucre version that uses logins etc with ips writen but yeah this is just to warn people considering hosting this bot,
That its that easy to hax you ;p

And yes mirc will work out side of the exe if told to
So it can remove files on your computer start other apps
People smart enough could even make it download `differnt things extract them and run t4hem.

nothing illegal about it? I think you might've skipped the part of the law that mentions 'gaining unauthorised access'. Just because you can access it doesn't mean your 'allowed' or 'authorised' to.

I mean, your charged with breaking and entering a home, whether you smash a window to get in, or walk through an unlocked door.

nothing illegal about it? I think you might've skipped the part of the law that mentions 'gaining unauthorised access'. Just because you can access it doesn't mean your 'allowed' or 'authorised' to.

I mean, your charged with breaking and entering a home, whether you smash a window to get in, or walk through an unlocked door.

Indeed, internalx got owned :D

Back