• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

miniBB

Do you like it?

• Love it!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It's OK

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Hate It!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dunno

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
It is ok, but I prefer Invision. I have always liked Invision better than anything so thats what I turn to when having forums. phpBB comes in 2nd on my list. I just don't like the layout of that MiniBB. It just doesn't "suit my style".

Well, I forgot to give you a link to it's home page which says:

miniBB ("minimalistic bulletin board") is flat linear (non-tree) version of highly customizable bulletin board. It inherits most popular features from the bulletin boards the planet has at this moment, with one exception: it is very small by size (2-5 times smaller than usual boards), very fast and FREE (under GPL license, which actually means you can not remove our copyright). Also, it uses specific functions that are not included in other forum systems. Since we only need bulletin board community (not email server, not Microsoft product, not moonwalker), we made it really fit to everyone's needs. Mostly miniBB is designed for small and medium Internet-sites, but also can be used in large projects.

Back