• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mini Sites

JD-Webdesign

i run a football fanzine and im looking to find out if there is any programe out there that allows memebrs to create mini sites for ther supporter clubs.

Im looking for a prorame that would do what freewebs offer mabye not as much but allong the same lines as it.

Thanks
John

If you are looking for a good site builder like freewebs or geocities has, I'm pretty sure you will have to pay someone to create one for you. At least I have not found anything like that.

You could always find a simple open source cms script though and install it for your users that want their own little community.

You could even create yahoo groups for them if you don't want them hosted on your site. Yahoo groups/clubs are pretty cool for fan sites but with the yahoo groups you have to remain active, or they will delete them.

i run my own site and want to offer them mini sites that are hosted on my site is the only other way is to build them then upload them for them to my sever.

yeah, like I said ... The best way to do this is to use a cms and install it on your server. Then give them the login info (username/password) so that they can create/edit the site themselves.

Back