• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mifix.net

What are you smoking? Or you are just trying to be adorable? I heard young men in Asia do that (Dont get me wrong, Im Chinese and I live in Georgia, Im just tired of my 25 year old cousin who watches Pokemon and acts like hes one of the characters. Sad eh?)
A web hosting's reliability depends on its server, if the server doesnt have a box to protect it then you get the picture. Im amazed that guy even put that information about his server on the website, I guess he was jsut trying to make a point that he "built" the computer himself.

It puzzles me as to why he would show that picture. It would make his web host less reliable in the public's eyes.

He he he :)

If there is water, there is fire
If there is good, there is bad
If there is rich, there is poor

So naturally, if there is YUPAPA, there is YUMAMA :)

YUMAMA, i am sure that u have another account overhere and thats why u know about YUPAPA. so wats your another nick here?

Ok im just gonna enligten on a few things:
1) MIfix is running on a T1 connection
2)Mifix Is NOT AtOmic
3)Digital is NOT AtOmic

The way the whole atomic thing went down:
Jeremy and Ben started AtOmic last year. Since then they fell out and went thier seperate ways, Now Jeremy runs Digital Hosting(www.digital-host.net) and Ben runs Mifix(www.mifix.net)
The atomic domain points to mifix because Ben owns it.
Both company's have hired new staff and AtOmic Hosting no long exists as AtOmic or as any other company.

Hope that cleard some stuff up.

Last edited:
T1?

Can anyone confirm this?

If they have enough to pay about $1000 per month
Why don't they just build a better comp
like P4 1.3 ghz
with 80 gigs
256 ram
for about $800

Originally posted by programmer2k
T1?

Can anyone confirm this?
Yes i know the owner of digital very well. Digital IRC for a while was linked with mifix's irc server which runs on mifix's main server. In the server details on mifix's irc page these are the server details:

Address: irc.mifix.net
Admin: Ben Oman (Nebula)
Company: Mifix
Chanserv?: Remote
Nickserv?: Remote
Memoserv?: Remote
Botserv?: Remote
# Users: 10+
Linked With Root Server
Connection: T1

well their irc runs on the same server as their main service. I could probably find some more proof though if u really need it

Ok i was wrong, its cable. heres the proof:
<aceTG> its cable right now
<*> Ok thnx
<aceTG> np
<*> humm thats weird
<aceTG> what is?
<*> i just noticed on your irc page the connection says its T1
<aceTG> I didnt do the IRC page

So there you have it

Last edited:
Back