• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[merged] woohoo cs1.4

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
Anyone have CS 1.3 to 1.4 upgrade retail?

I can't for some strange reason connect to any of the big time CS websites. Can anyone hook me up with a good server to download off?

I'M DIEING HERE!!!!

Sorry about that, I just really want CS v1.4 asap. It's the only thing that keeps me sane....

Originally posted by is0lized
wait... jeeze

i have a url, but it downloads at 20k/s even tho its private

SOOO!!!

GIMME GIMME PLEASE!!!!

I'll stop correcting your grammar and spelling.... ;)

woohoo cs1.4

hehe it was just released :D man woke up @ 6am (nz time, that was when it was released) and tried to download it but all the servers was fricken full and I couldn't d/l until just about a hour ago :angry2:

Re: woohoo cs1.4

Originally posted by Weapon
hehe it was just released :D man woke up @ 6am (nz time, that was when it was released) and tried to download it but all the servers was fricken full and I couldn't d/l until just about a hour ago :angry2:

i didn't know cs was free.

it is if you download the version which is just a mod for half-life
or you pay if you want retail version of cstrike [stand alone]

and the pathes are free...

Keep trying it should work fine.

Or else give me place to upload it.

Its not that good. You cant really shoot and jump together. The jump is really f00ked up.

You'll see when you go in. Tons of people complaining.

The new maps blow!!! they are lag heaven.

DAMNIT...the link you gave me is the wrong file.

It wont work. I go to Play Online or something it says my game is out of date. ANd also one thing I noticed is that at fileplanet, the same file supposely is 35mb but the one you gave me is only like 25mb. :confused2

This sucks...I can't find the v1.3 to v1.4 RETAIL UPDATE anywhere besides FILEPLANET!! GAH!!! :mad:

166 minute wait. :(

Back