• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Megafun

gcnmaster1

If you Click This Link then welcome to MEGAFUN. At MEGAFUN we try to bring fun for everyone. With Flash Cartoons, games, a community and more! I hope to hear some results from you all Thanks and you can post in the guestbook for feedback too :p Thanks!

hi,

this is a good idea that you have.. but the site i dvided into to many frames and i think that actually kills the navigation of the site..... for example the news link... when i click on it, the page loading up is pretty big and i do not want to scroll a lot... plus it look very claustrophobic :)

its a fun site.... liven up the colors a bit.. the background looks very dull..... try to have a similar background..... it differs from the links frame to the other one.....

maybe u shud put up the links on the top..... vere u say "welcome to....." and get rid of the left frame.... also c if u can make the bottom frame smaller

overall a very good idea though :)

No sorry, The server was down for a while. Anyway I will try to fix it up a bit, I will remove the bottom and top frames for ease of the users. I will do what I can to fix the colors, Thanks everyone for your reviewws!

Back