• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MegabyteStored Hosting

Hey!

Ok Alpha! We haven't heard from you in AGES! Whats going on? Is this a big huge scam? :mad:

Or, are you just getting behind? I think we all deserve to know whats going on!

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by Sikes
Ok Alpha! We haven't heard from you in AGES! Whats going on? Is this a big huge scam? :mad:

Or, are you just getting behind? I think we all deserve to know whats going on!
You are correct Sikes, you do deserve to know what is going on. I am sorry for the unbelievable delay! It has been pretty hard for me the past few weeks to work on the MegabyteStored Hosting services because of school and personal issues. It is just a matter of a lack of time. I promise you that there is no scam going on and that any time that I have, I am spending on finishing up the services.

I understand that everyone is frustrated but I have been maintaining the currently available services while working on the new ones so that no one loses access to their running websites. Hopefully you see that that is a sign of my continued desire to keep the service up and running. I promise that once I have the points system ready to roll out, everyone will be notified, but right now, it is definitely not complete to the point I think you guys deserve.

Once again sorry for the delay, and keep checking back at the homepage (http://www.megabytestored.com) for updates because I will attempt to update you on my progress even if it is minor from now on.

-- alphaneutrino

i want an account

i wanna acount please but says signups down on your site been like this for weeks..... looks like a :bandit2:!!SCAM!!:bandit2:

Re: i want an account

Originally posted by imeads
looks like a :bandit2:!!SCAM!!:bandit2:
Yeah, I'm sure. :rolleyes: Wonder what you'll say after you do get an account (if you ever try to obtain one, or if alphaneutrino's willing to give you one)?

I got my account and it's working perfectly. It's also extremely fast.

:D lucky i get an account before it was down for upgrade....

i got to say it is a very good reilable host !

gd job alpha!

:D :D :D

i got an account too. and its great. its really fast and all i need now is more space and cgi, but i realize alpha u r busy so ill just be patienced but keep up the good work. check out my site in my sig if u all dont believe me.

Like when it just started i emailed alpha and never got a reply. so dunno what to do.

I can't do anything on my site until get php...

I wish he could just go and enable it for all of the accounts until then. But i guess he cant...

Until then, I have to wait...

It looks good, but the site is down

How long has it been down, is it still working? Are signups still being handled?

Thanks

Maybe you can consider private messaging him or emailing him instead of digging up this old thread?

And so what if he's done?

Shh... Dont fight.. Or Spam..

Just wait for him to come back or take LeX advice. Email/ Private Message him..

Yes, just email him, thats how I got his attention...

While your at it, ask him how much longer, im getting impatinet ;)

Back