• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MegabyteStored Hosting

Re: Alpha..?

Originally posted by Sikes
Hey, does each account have SSI before we can choose it from the point distribution system that isn't set up yet?
Each account has SSI enabled by default. No points required!

-- alphaneutrino

Works here too. Wow! That's fast!

How's it going alpha? Get any sleep? :biggrin2:

Alpha . . .

SSI isn't enabled Alpah. I tried a little "test" and it isn't. Is this just my account or is this just because you haven't got everything up and running?

Re: Alpha . . .

SSI isn't enabled Alpah. I tried a little "test" and it isn't. Is this just my account or is this just because you haven't got everything up and running?
I tested it recently with positive results. Please send an e-mail to support@megabytestored.com with exactly what SSI tag(s) are not working and I will give them a try and get back to you!

-- alphaneutrino

Thanx a bunch Alpha! I can see why you overlooked it, with all the work your pitting in to this!

Keep it up!

Sikes

Oh nothing... ;)

Alpha said that SSI was enabled, but I said no, then he said ya, then I said no, then he said let me check it out, then he said that when he re-installed the Apache server he forgot to enable the SSI, so I said thats ok..

Got it? :biggrin2:

Originally posted by meow
Huh? Worked on my account when you asked the other day (yesterday?).

I believe he fixed it right after I sent him an email with the problem... He said it was a server wide problem, so he must have fixed it before you tried...

Alpha, on your server, do you need to save file to .shtml to have SSI, because I know on some servers you don't...

Alpha, on your server, do you need to save file to .shtml to have SSI, because I know on some servers you don't...
Yes, you do need to save the file as either a ".shtml" or ".shtm" file. The only exception is if you are using a an SSI tag to include another file within your current .htm or .html file. Include tags should work within .htm and .html files as well as .shtm and .shtml files.

-- alphaneutrino

Hey Alpha, do you have any banners adverts that I can put on my site?

I know it sounds crazy but my site will actually look better with one...

So I want a banner! But, I don't want extra points for a banner...

Does that make sense?

Just out of curiosity what speed modem does megabyte stored hosting run off. I will not start an argument. I am just curious. And no I don't have suspicions about the speed being slow.

All that was posted at the site. I don't remember the where and what's now, but I very much daubt there is modem involved. :D

I am finishing off the points system. No ETA yet. Sorry for the delay again. The server runs on a shared network of dedicated servers. The network connects to the internet through multiple redundant DS3 lines. The dedicated server host that I use is SkyNetWeb. You can research their policies for dedicated servers further at http://www.skynetweb.com if interested! I am sorry, but I do not have any banners as of yet.

-- alphaneutrino

Back