• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mazika4me.com ripped PerfectZ.iNfo

Status
Not open for further replies.

eSupun

Look at this website.
http://www.mazika4me.com

And PerfectZ.iNfo.
http://perfectz.info

I just noticed this web host in the free web hosting offers section because of a response to the thread by hei1125.
The advertising thread.

All the text are ripped off my website. Just they've replaced PerfectZ.iNfo with Mazika4me.com. And they've removed the design3edge link(the designer of the website.)

Website slogan is the same!
I am really angry. :evilb:

What can I do against them to take the rip down except for writing to the original designer?

I am confused, do we actually sponsor them or did they copy that as well? I'll do some research on this.

Hello,

I have confirmed that he is actually sponsored by us. Our Abuse Department has been notified and will deal with this shortly.

I am confused, do we actually sponsor them or did they copy that as well? I'll do some research on this.

I thought of this as well. So I did a reverse IP lookup. It resolves to another provider. They've just replaced text ripping my website while I was hosting with HostRail.

Hello,

I have confirmed that he is actually sponsored by us. Our Abuse Department has been notified and will deal with this shortly.

If so, IP lookup was incorrect!

But thank you very much. Please take a tough action against these scammers.

I thought of this as well. So I did a reverse IP lookup. It resolves to another provider.

A reverse ip lookup resolves to 109-107-162-69.reverse.lstn.net

LSTN stands for LimeStoneNetworks which is where we have our servers - thats what probably confused you :)

I think they've removed the template, as the site template has been replaced with a free template. Right? :)

We deal with all Abuse Complaints very strictly.

I would like to update you all that due to no co-operation received from the person in charge of the VPS we have proceeded to the Suspension of the VPS.

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Best Regards,

Robinson Howards
Abuse Department Manager

We deal with all Abuse Complaints very strictly.

I would like to update you all that due to no co-operation received from the person in charge of the VPS we have proceeded to the Suspension of the VPS.

Thank you for reporting this to us.

Best Regards,

Robinson Howards
Abuse Department Manager

Thank you very much for your co-operation. :)
I really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you again.

Thank you very much for your co-operation. :)
I really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you again.

Although we personally don't like posting things like the below publicly i think this time its worthwhile posting them:

1) Only AFTER we suspended his VPS did he respond to our Abuse Ticket, his response was quite rude to say the least.

2) At the end he said he is not a stealer nor scammer and then he went in his user profile and changed all of his user details to fake details which prove exactly what he said that he is not.

Anyway final conclusion of this is that we have terminated his VPS.

Hello,

I'm very happy to see a kind company like you, I love to see your co operation with all members. And we all understand that terminating the VPS was the only option left to you.

People shouldn't steal someone else work, instead they should work on their own to get their own reputation and rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back