• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Maybe G.W. Bush and Al Gore should both drop out...

Rodie

Hmm, I was browsing the internet when I came accross this..

Every president since 1840 who was elected in a year divisible by 20 has died in office! The one and only exception to this is Ronald Reagon, who narrowly escaped death in an assasination attempt.

This is off of a website called "The Urban Legends Reference Pages" so the facts are true and have all been verified. Whether the curse is true or not is another story, but this is damn freaky nonetheless~

http://www.snopes.com/spoons/fracture/curse.htm

Maybe we should introduce a dual presidency(sp?). Just for this 4 years. Anybody else agree?

yeah and i guess the last time it was this close was between Kennedy and Nixon, and look what happened to him.

Originally posted by Nick
Maybe we should introduce a dual presidency(sp?). Just for this 4 years. Anybody else agree?

Bosnia has three presidents... One from each of the ethnic groups there. They rotate power every so often.

Back