• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

master reseller wwanted now

Status
Not open for further replies.

moha

hi
iam from EGYPT
i want to make an hosting company

and i have
master reseller
1500 G hard drive
10000g trafic

plz i want cheap prices

and buy

note: i am not very good in ENGLISH language

eh? why do you need 2500$ worth of hosting? Wouldnt it be better to start with 20$ worth and work your way up ;)?
Something like this is what you really need if your just starting
10G space
500G Bandwidth
Overselling allowed..

Yes hosts oversell but when you buy a reseller account.. If its any good you will be provided with dedicated space... If you want to oversell with it go ahead.. but like them you are expected to manage your own overselling IE: buy more bandwidth and hdd when you run out... They cant possibley manage and fund your overselling for you... its just not going to happen..
BUT JUST BECUSE YOU ONLY HAVE A SMALL RESELLER DONT MEAN YOU ONLY HAVE TO HAVE SMALL PLANS,, As long as you have the money to upgrade.. it wont be a problem to you.

I think you need to google about making a host and whats involved as you dont seem to understand anything about hosting... we dont need more fly by night hosts ;)

Moha, What you had/want is massive orverselling with your given specs, however, if Master reseller is what you want. I can offer you thispackage.

ResellerScene - Making Resellers Happy

Diamond
10 GB Diskspace
100 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Free Dedicated IP
CPanel/WHM/Fantastico De Luxe
$9.95/mo
read more
Check for coupons! at http://www.resellerscene.com/news.html
Contact our helpdesk if you have pre-sales questions at http://secure.resellerscene.com
Thanks!

Lol, 10000GB I want that for ''cheap prices'' too, however, the world isn't that kind.

hi
iam from EGYPT
i want to make an hosting company

and i have
master reseller
1500 G hard drive
10000g trafic

plz i want cheap prices

and buy

note: i am not very good in ENGLISH language

Well, checking your requirements. The best suggestion is a dedicated server. We can provide you with wide range of managed dedicated servers with cheap pricing. Following is the link which will guide you further -

http://www.bodhost.com/dedicated_hosting.shtml

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us through sales@bodhost.com or http://support.bodhost.com/

What do you think about 1500 Go ?

i think you need Three servers or more for the size will be :
450 Go x 3 Servers = 1350 Go space

dear , think about your budget ? whats your budget first ?

My quote would be for a dedicated server:

Dual Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz
2GB RAM
1 x 500 GB Hard Drive
1 x 250 GB Hard Drive
Root cPanel/WHM (Make resellers/Master Reseller)
5,000GB bandwidth (2500in, 2500out)

$254 per month
$99 setup

Custom - To order please PM

My quote would be for a dedicated server:

Dual Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz
2GB RAM
1 x 500 GB Hard Drive
1 x 250 GB Hard Drive
Root cPanel/WHM (Make resellers/Master Reseller)
5,000GB bandwidth (2500in, 2500out)

$254 per month
$99 setup

Custom - To order please PM
thanks but it is sooooooooooo much

thanks but it is sooooooooooo much

Well, honestly speaking. You can get your disk space requirements for a very competitive budget. However, in respect to your bandwidth. It is not possible to provide you 5TB bandwidth less than than $500.00 / Month. It also depends upon the quality of network it has been setup.

Always aim for better performance even if you need to spend a penny more. :)

Cheers

People, I wouldn't bother posting, its obvious this guy needs to learn about hosting & how bandwidth prices work.

Waste of time if you ask me.

OP, try eBay, learn the hard way.

Last edited:
You will not get what you are looking for for 30$ a month you probaly cant even get a 50GB Reseller for that price...Dream on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back