• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mas3000.com $7.50/m Web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you got a domain with mas3000.com, you would just have to ftp to your domain after it resolves. i suggest you put your money somewhere else because I think you're making a big mistake by going with an "unlimited" host.

UHG now it connects but it wont accept my password.

I tried every possible login method but all fail.

Any suggestions before i cancle my subscription?

BTW, ive emailed them since yesterday and i got no response.

Originally posted by BlackDeath
ya i got a suggestion wait a little longer lol

How long till next month comes and i get charged again? :biggrin2:

Oh man i remember the good ol days where there was cool hosting (even free hosting) with unlimited space and hardly no restrictions.

no you will eventually get a e-mail real soon or your ftp thing will work its not like the webhost said 24/7 tech support everyone works you know ;o)

and its all at e-mailing at the right time last night i e-mailed at the right time and i got fast response in like 30 min or an hour i think

if you joined a month ago you would have gotten it free but they will start a free one again some day but i dont think it would have all the stuff it does now i think the free one will have ads i dont got a problem with that though as long as its not popups

i only like embeded ads that i can move anywhere i want

Last edited:
Originally posted by BlackDeath
everyone works you know
Well I would have expected them to work at the hosting company. It is usually a full time job.

ya true but i think its only one person doing all of this not like 2 or 4 people

i asked to see if he can put up a support forum but i dont know if he will or not

oh ya thanks for the freesql link :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lord Illicious
Oh man i remember the good ol days where there was cool hosting (even free hosting) with unlimited space and hardly no restrictions.

ROTFLMAO

nope i was just wondering and in rules i cant advirtise my own site :confused2

but some day i will have a server and host a few sites but not so many though so the sites i do have all run super fast all the time
and possibly there own IP i might only host 4 to 6 sites if i ever do get a server :D

and if i do good for half a year i might expand but who knows

Last edited:
Originally posted by Lord Illicious
Har har har gag ahoc and spasm puke.

Cmon man whats wrong with a lil hope?:confused2

Hope? I don't consider 20 GB of space to be anywhere near "unlimited" ROTFLMAO

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Hope? I don't consider 20 GB of space to be anywhere near "unlimited" ROTFLMAO

Like i said before "unlimited" means ALOT of space cus there could never be true unlimited space.

Listen, you've made a big mistake by going with them buddy. Unlimited means infinite, and I have people that are backing me up on this. Hosts that say they provide unlimited space are LYING. Is there such a thing as unlimited resources? No. The most hosts can provide across a hundred users with the standard server is 3 GB. Bleh, it's not really my place to tell what to do with your money, but you've made a bad mistake.

Dam man what can i do? I ANT AFFORD NO F****** $300 OR MORE A MONTH FOR A HOST.
Besides i already told you that i know that unlimited is bullsh** so whats the big deal?

If they cant cope then my site will shutdown and i will move on.

Peace

99% of hosts sell space at 42 or lower a month, not 300 dollars a month. Me? I pay 7.95 a month for hosting. What is my problem? I want you to go with a reliable, respectable host that will last.

OK thats cool.
Can you find me a host under $30 a month that has:

2000 or more MB space (for a nice BBS and a cool site)
Decent bandwidth
FTP
PHP
CGI
3 mySQL
What i wish is for ALOT of space and the features above.

Maybe more features like:
Shoppin cart, Real server, bla bla etc etc

Does a host that can provide all that for under $30 a month exist?

ya and which host might that be?

there is also hostwiththemost.net
but they got alot of restrictions

and reliable???
does the other offer what this one does?
and im not talking about hostwiththemost

mas3000 gives
Scripting: Perl, SSI, Python, PHP, TCL / TK 8.33
SSL and a domain name and for most people thats
what there looking for if you look for anything else like
that it would cost alot more

hostwiththemost isnt bad though like $40/m

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back