• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mary Jane Legal?

Should Marijuana Be Legal in the U.S.A.?

• Total voters

M Bacon

I wish mary jane was legal in the U.S.A. Its not as bad as cigs and alcoholic beverages. Do you agree or disagree? Take this poll :)

No, why? It'll be abused. It will increase exports of it to places like the UK.

No she's not. I had to send her back to mexico once I had my way with her.

EDIT: oops, wrong Mary Jane..

Grow uprdin my neighhborhood. Tell me weeds a bad thing. Tells it to the guys that satnd at the gas station that await their dealer for a 5 dollar rock.

legal - even though i dont really smokem ore than 3-5 times a month.

Mind of a tyrant, me thinks!

Back on topic, If they legalize weed though, the first few years it would be cheap then the powers that be would wait until everybodys hooked and slap some major taxes on it.
loveweed.jpg

I disagree, maybe not as addictive as alcohol or nicotine.

But as you stated "Those who are weak or stupid will die."

It being illegal courses more trouble then it solves. I don't know about america, but in Denmark nearly all organised crime is related to drugs. If we legalised it we would get rid these shootings.

It being illegal courses more trouble then it solves. I don't know about america, but in Denmark nearly all organised crime is related to drugs. If we legalised it we would get rid these shootings.

False. The reasons why there are shootings is because people try to get the drugs without paying the drug dealers for them. This will still happen if drugs are legalized. There will still be people who will get very violent to get drugs. That's why it doesn't work to legalize all drugs and let nature take its course - it's for the safety of the bystander peacefully buying some pot in the drugs store when the cocaine addict comes in and shoots the whole place up because he's too poor to legitimately pay for his fix.

That's why it doesn't work to legalize all drugs and let nature take its course - it's for the safety of the bystander peacefully buying some pot in the drugs store when the cocaine addict comes in and shoots the whole place up because he's too poor to legitimately pay for his fix.

Thats why its good to debate, I would never thought of that!

In todays soceity drugs being illegal and legal makes no difference. What we should be saying is, you don't get hardtime in jail for it. Big deal you have a bit on you, just take it off me and dispose of it safely, but why should I or anyone else go to jail for it if we're just self-using and not selling?

The only reason why we have such a high rate of drug related crime worldwide is because of the money. Plain and simple. I'm all for people experimeting with drugs, but not because they think they'll get away with jail time if caught, or because it's legal. But because they want to experience it. Educate people rather than scare them. The worst thing in the "war agaisn't drugs" is the anti-drug propaganda. I know someone who took LSD a few years back, he started thinking of the anti-drug adverts, telling him he'll jump off a building, harm himself or someone else, or they'll break their neck or go insane. Guess what? He freaked out! He really thought that is what would happen. After he calmed down he realised it was different. So how is that a good thing to scare people, if they do take drugs?

I disagree, maybe not as addictive as alcohol or nicotine.

But as you stated "Those who are weak or stupid will die."
Those who are weak or stupid will die - referring to people who decide to get hooked on IV heroin, methamphetamines, etc.

Just about anyone can get their hands on weed... I bet that one of Jan's friends know a friend who knows a friend that can provide weed... Same for Peo. Or is Peo the Mafia Don?

Peo is TUPAC.

I know 5 people within walking distance of me to get decent weed for cheap, and one person about a 15 minute drive to get good weed for cheap.

If I wanted to I could find any drug I wanted within walking distance of my house. Literally. I've watched a mother----er smoke crack in front of me outside the gas station, and right after he asked me if I wanted to throw down on a $5 rock. I told him ---- that ----. I've already lost one of my best friends to the rock and I almost lost another but he got out of it.

If anybody wonders why I'm always drunk then grow up in my neighborhood.

Last edited:
Peo is TUPAC.

I know 5 people within walking distance of me to get decent weed for cheap, and one person about a 15 minute drive to get good weed for cheap.

If I wanted to I could find any drug I wanted within walking distance of my house. Literally. I've watched a mother----er smoke crack in front of me outside the gas station, and right after he asked me if I wanted to throw down on a $5 rock. I told him ---- that ----.

Where the ---- do you live man!?! lol

Back