1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy Reviews?

Discussion in 'Web hosting discussion' started by JamieD, Mar 3, 2017.

1. JamieD

JamieD New Member

Hi friends
    Hi saw that Godaddy is giving website hosting for very less price around $1.5 per month. How they are offering such less prices?
    What is your experience with "Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy"?
    Is it trustable?
    Or they will create any issues later?

I think it is for beginners only, after completion of discount period they will charge very high price.
    And Godaddy is not offering any kind of Emails also. Means there is something problem in this Godaddy cheap hosting plan.

Please share your reviews on "Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy".

2. Ctrlswitches

Ctrlswitches New Member

No idea about it.But i would suggest you to just check out the customer reviews about Managed Wordpress by Godaddy on Google. Also just go through Managed Wordpress hosting service by ctrlswitches as it provides interminable support with great quality of services and uptime.

3. ntjedge

ntjedge New Member

Hello, personally I tend to stay away from GoDaddy services. For reviews you can always google "Godaddy Wordpress hosting reviews".

That said, if you are looking for Managed WordPress, there are plenty of reliable choices around. What exactly are you looking for in "Managed Hosting" as the definition itself varies between different service providers. If you can answer that question, it is much more easier to find the appropriate service provider.

Cheers!