• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

making $$$

mudi

I live in Canada in a small town called cornwall ...the population is 46,000....is there any way I could make money from my website?

Why not use the correct URL so we don't have to see that gator download prompt that cjb uses :mad:

http://www.freewebs.com/mudi

While you use a free host there are not many options open to you as far as advertising goes. You might try some sports related ads at www.cj.com also how many page views a day do you get?

how can I buy a www.myname.com ....plz help I dont have a credit card!...I have enough money to buy one I heard some of them are really chap ......what shall I do?

borrow a credit card.and if u're going to buy one,go to godaddy or namecheap,their domains are less than $9 dollors us.

i dont think theres any other way.surely,ur parents will let u borrow their credit card if u pay them back?

Take a look in the Domain registration forum for registrars that accept money orders or cheques, although more is usually added for the processing.

get a .com soon . Where you live shouldn't matter. Many networks accept canadian residents.

Originally posted by mudi
no body will borow me a credit card ....I am 100% sure...plz help any other way?

What about your father?
I do sth else. I say my Webhost to buy a domain by goddady and send the money to the host as being my registrant (it is done cause I know them personally.:D )

well with the amount of hits you got its not a good idea going with banner advertisments it would take forever. Probabably even the same for popups. I would recommend going with Text Link advertisement (a good on is clickthrutraffic.com (in my opionion) or a search engine place that pays you for putting their search engine on your website.

Edit: Also I myself have a wrestling Website mudi. ( http://www.wrestlingx.tk ) For Myself Banners didnt work, Popups didnt work we'll either. Worked best for me was Text links.

Edit 2: Sorry if this is off topic but jusy so you know mudi if you do go with a way to make you money. Make sure you read the rules as you do have Some "somewhat illegal" Stuff on your site :confused2 (The Videos) unless you got written promession from wwe lol) yea so watch out for that. It would be awful to get the minumum payout and then The company says you have bad stuff on your site and dont pay you a dime LOL.

Last edited:
Free Domain

You can get a .tk domain for free, and they only have one little popup, but you are much better off paying the $9 for a .com

Small Town Webmasters

By the way, people in small towns of Canada are not allowed to make money on the internet. Check the internet rule book on page 324 paragraph 8.

By the way, people in small towns of Canada are not allowed to make money on the internet. Check the internet rule book on page 324 paragraph 8.
lol are you joking or telling the truth!

Back