• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Make web site revenue without ads.

budsinc

Dear Webmasters,

As most of you may know, Internet Advertising has fallen to an all time low. Webmasters have been forced to bombard their users with pop ups and other obtrusive forms of advertising just to make a measly $0.25 CPM. What will you do when the only way to make over a $0.10 CPM is to annoy your users with non-closeable pop ups or an automatic download prompt? Will you conform, or will you shut down your site? We are offering you a chance to do neither!

No Ad Network is here to offer webmasters a new alternative to advertising, while still selling your content. If enough webmasters join together we can establish a network of sites, which can be accessed with no advertisements for a small monthly fee. This is a program that can be used in addition to your ad revenue and will not cause you to lose any monies you currently make off advertising.

Check out the following link to read all about this revolutionary new program. Don't take our word for it; go to the site, read the facts, make your own conclusions, and either help us make history or watch it pass you by. Space is extremely limited so hurry!

http://www.noadnetwork.com/publisher/

Uh... If somebody's only making like $0.25 cpm off an adveersising, how're they gonna pay the small monthly fee and still keep a worth-while profit. It sounds kinda stupid to me... ah, what the hell do I know. I'm only 14. :D

I think it is the way of the internet, and cable TV for that matter. You pay for what you want. I think it works something like someone pays a small fee, $1/month for access to websites on the "INSERT COMPNAY HERE" network. That way, we don't need to place ads, visitors get our content, and everybody wins (except advertisers).

It is a very hard project to get off the ground though. I don't think the time is right. People are still very nervous about spending money over the internet. I don't know much about the Paypal problems, but a similar program, that people trust, is what is needed for the internet. I am sure people would be interested in spending a small amount of money in order to prevent advertising. Look at all the commercial pop-up stopping programs, there is a market for anti-advertising.

Another problem would be controlling access. Everyone would need to use some sort of scripting, which wouldn't be all that difficult for someone to find a workaround.

You do not have to pay to join this network. You get paid for being a part of the network. Web surfers will pay to access your content without advertisments on your pages.

Fortunatly for everyone we have all the access restricted using our code. Everything is taken care of, we just need a few more web sites to join so we can go live.

To the contrary, Yahoo currently has 1,000,000 paid subscribers. If we could sign up only 1% of that we would have 10,000 paid users and our individual webmasters could be making $600 per month each.

I think it's a good idea, but your suggested $6.99/month fee is a little high, IMO. Maybe once you have a large number of sites, but I don't think there are any sites worth $6.99/month, and chances are the person will only find one site that uses the fee.

Another good idea might be hand picking submissions into the network, to ensure a customer will be happy with the quality of sites in the network. But maybe not. I guess it doesn't make a difference, if no one visits the poor quality sites anyways.

You might be a little confused. For $6.99 a month you get access to all 50 sites with no advertisements, and access to our portal. The portal includes monthly raffles, online games, ring tones, jounals, buddy pages and more.

As for the hand picking submissions, that is what we are doing. We are currently hand picking the sites that are going into the network. Not everyone who signs up will be in. Only the 50 we deem suitable.

No, I understand the 6.99 is for access to the whole network, but what are the chances the person is interested in more than one site on the network? That is why I consider it paying 6.99 for access to one site.

Thanks invisionz. As for only having one site someone would want access to, I don't think that is going to happen. We are signing up extremely high quality sites. What I believe and hope will happen is that people will see all the sites and be interested in sites they have never seen before, especially because these sites will be easy to use and not have ads.

maybe if the service gets big and gets a huge amount of members then i would join, not now though, its evil to the visitors, how much are memberships to this program like?

Membership is $6.99 a month. As for it being evil to your visitors, I don't see how. You are not forcing anyone to pay. You still have your regular site in tact, fully loaded with ads, however, if your visitors pay they will go to a special url on your site which will have your entire site without ads.

bud, amazing idea man. I know a couple people who just can't handle ads! I've already referred them!!!

Okay, so the script will enable you to have two sites? One, a paid area, where only members will be allowed access, and this area cannot have ads? And then there is the public area, where there are ads? Okay, it's starting to make more sense though.

Hmm... it makes some sense... So, basically ppl pay to see the site Without adds, but they can access the site for free if it has adds. But who's gonna pay money, if they can just get a popup killer program for free off of the net?

Because most pop up killer programs don't even work well at all. Plus people have anti-ad blocking software. It will just be a never ending cycle.

Back