• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Make a Template :tongue2:

persiansniper

Can anyone make a logo for a DJ site with a flash introduction. Also I want the buttons to change colour when the mouse is on it. All I need is 2 pages. The flash introduction and the main page. I can offer link (text) or a button link. The site will get major hits when it will be released

hmmm you dont seem to be asking for much.... could it be possible to make it yourself.. i mean im all for asking for help and what not but doesn't it make more sence to try and see if you need the help? there are demos of flash programs that give full access for a limited time... during that time you can try and see if you can get the hang of it..

if not contact me on AIM: BlueBoycx

I know a few people that can help you.

[Both Users]
You can easily get the same effect as some Flash Text (i.e: when you rollover them they change color.) in CSS, all you gotta do is edit A:Hover to a different color than A:Link and A:Visited.

It would look something like the following:

Code:
/* CSS Document (Use the link HTML tag to src.) */

BODY { [Your Body Stuff here.] }

A:Link {

background-color: transparent;
color: #000000; /* (Hex Color Codes in order from Left to Right: RRGGBB.) */

}

A:Hover {

background-color: transparent;
color: #FF0000;

}