• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mail-A-Friend!

Strikebf

Hey,

I'm Benjamin, and I founded General American, LLC.

Now, we just opened, and wanted to open a simple service as a 'Hello! Look at us!' type thing.

Anyway, we are offering a great system in which you can send people emails without having an email address!*

Although you might wonder: Why would I need that, when I can get a free email address from Hotmail, or Yahoo... or even GMail if I'm lucky enough to get an invite?

We have an answer though: Say Google's GMail servers go down for some reason, and you have to send your friend a very important piece of information about opening your Pie Shoppe downtown, well, if GMail servers are down, come use our Mail-A-Friend service and your friend will get the information just as fast, if not faster!**

* Note: If your friend sends a reply, you will not get an email!
** Based on testing using a 56k dial-up modem.

Well? Why not come and try it today at http://www.mailafriend.net.tf? It's totally free, and just a click away!

Regards,
Benjamin Feldman
-----------
Founder of General American, LLC

Strikebf said:
Hey,

I'm Benjamin, and I founded General American, LLC.

Now, we just opened, and wanted to open a simple service as a 'Hello! Look at us!' type thing.

Anyway, we are offering a great system in which you can send people emails without having an email address!*

Although you might wonder: Why would I need that, when I can get a free email address from Hotmail, or Yahoo... or even GMail if I'm lucky enough to get an invite?

We have an answer though: Say Google's GMail servers go down for some reason, and you have to send your friend a very important piece of information about opening your Pie Shoppe downtown, well, if GMail servers are down, come use our Mail-A-Friend service and your friend will get the information just as fast, if not faster!**

* Note: If your friend sends a reply, you will not get an email!
** Based on testing using a 56k dial-up modem.

Well? Why not come and try it today at http://www.mailafriend.net.tf? It's totally free, and just a click away!

Regards,
Benjamin Feldman
-----------
Founder of General American, LLC
a very good concept indeed, ive always had a wish for someone to have a service like this. good job! :)

We just added two new features:

Subject - you can now define the subject of the email, as before the subject read: An email from YOUR NAME!

Signature - Pretty self-explanitory... the siggy will show up 2 lines below the end of your message, and 2 lines above our manditory signature.

We thank you for all of your feedback!

General American Staff

P.S. We have a new site ideas, that we *know* you will like! Stay tuned, and you might just catch a hint or two of what the new sites will have on them!

Back