Magento 2 Canonical URLs extension empowers you to remove content duplications issue, add or override canonical tags on various pages of your eCommerce website. Moreover, it beautifies the URL and makes it human understandable. The addition of tags applies to products, categories, and CMS pages to remove the issue of duplicate content from your web shop. You can either add or crop a trailing slash to make all the URLs SEO-friendly. You can configure the addition of canonical meta tags to a storefront, store view, or a custom URL as well. Show the relation between category and catalog pages by adding rel="next" and rel="prev" attributes. Add pages to the exclusion section and the Magento canonical tags extension will overrule canonicalization for them. Easy to enable or disable canonicalization on any page the admin of the website wants.
- Add Canonical tags to a custom or Store URL
- Exclude Canonical Meta tag on certain pages
- Allow Canonical tags to pagination, layered navigation pages
- Add rel="next" and rel="prev" to catalog pagination
- Add trailing slash for canonical Meta tag