• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mac & PC compability Problems

skarven

Hello all,

Sorry to bother you with a question but I my mind is blowing a fuse on this one. My name is Pierre and I have this wee problem and I am curious if any can help me. I am using dreamweaver and the sun is shining, the birds are chirping in the trees and all across the land, people are singing, well those using PC's anyway. Now to the problem, the pages look allright in IE and Netscape (on the PC) but while using a Mac (both IE & Netscape) I run into some interesting problems. Layers are not being displayed properly and they float over other text and graphics and all this makes me kind of sad :(

I am aware that the problem probably is a Mac PC compability problem rather than Dreamweaver problem so I know that I am fishing here and if you have no info (or have better things to do) I understand, though any info would make my day.

Thanks and have a great week and a grand Xmas.

Best regards,

Pierre

Back