• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lycos payment

Is it still running? How long did you wait for the checks? How much did they pay? CPC/CPA/CPM?

I guess that's a lot of questions :)

Here is there program hype:

Great content and cash. That's what you have to gain by being a part of the The Lycos Traffic Affiliate Program. Simply choose one or more of our dynamic Lycos Network Content Boxes. Put it on your site and collect either $.02 or $.03 every time someone clicks-through.

Although be warned that most boxes are in hybrid 100x140 sizing, with a few 468x60 boxes.

Best of luck,

Looks nice. Which part of reporting.net is it under?

Now to only know after how long coolguy recieved his payment.

AFAIK, as with the AltaVista program, Lycos' affiliate program was cancelled several months ago, but for some reason they've left the affiliate recruitment pages active. :confused:

I'm presuming that coolguy's payment was for revenues generated within the first few months of this year, before the plug was pulled.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that the program has been rejuvenated. Coolguy?

That's odd Czar,

According to my Reporting.Net control panel Lycos is referred to as "Active" whereas AltaVista is referred to as "Reports Only".

Maybe they forgot to close the program? :confused:

Yes, I can still generate reports right up to the current day, and I can still access the "Get HTML code" pages... all without any claim that the program has closed... they really should change this as I imagine their will be a few unhappy affiliates out there.

The only giveaway that the program might have closed (for those who missed the email), would be the fact that the program details page (not the welcome page) is a 404 error. Although you do not check that page when you have signed up!

Hopefully they'll fix this potentially disastorous mistake,

Back