• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

low space, high bandwidth needed

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
tera-byte is great, but i need more than the 20 gigs transfer per month

any hosts you'd suggest with the following:

15-20 megs space
30-40 gigs transfer/mo [or more]
php
cgi
ssi
unix based
cheap as possible [of course]

that should be about it.

Last edited:

Technics

NLC
NLC
You wont find any reputable host who wll supply that amount of bandwidth for a similar price to tera-byte.Why not just upgrade to the 40gb a month package.

Or...

Look for say 5 or 6 people to share an RAQ4 at rackshack with.

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
Originally posted by Technics
You wont find any reputable host who wll supply that amount of bandwidth for a similar price to tera-byte.Why not just upgrade to the 40gb a month package.
i was thinking about that, but it seems to have disappeared from their hosting plans. or am i not looking in the right place?

Bruce

NLC
Yes, they discontinued the plan. The plan I'm assuming you're on now, with 20 GB transfer, is the largest unless you want to move up to a virtual server.

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
i'm considering that... but man, $63 a month for a college kid?? that's a bit steep for my taste.

if i were willing to go that high, i'd just go all out for a dedicated server at rackshack.

this sucks, the one thing i need more if is the single most expensive aspect of hosting. figures.

Last edited:

Archbob

Level 8 Chinese Guy
NLC
Liquid web offers 30GB for 24.95 per month with a free domain included.

I know that www.cobaltconnection.com offer 30GB for about 17.95/month.

There is one company called Eagle hosting that charge $10/month for 30GB