• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low investment ssl cert?

that looks very good, thanks.

Ive acutually got 40+ PossitveSSL cert's in my namecheap account.

It might be worth looking at that - As every domain brought at namecheap, you are able to addon a free PossitveSSL cert. That way, you get the cert cheaper and get a free domain :p

EDIT:

here's the info on that; http://www.namecheap.com/learn/ssl-certificates/free-positive-ssl-certificates.asp

There's no coupons to enter, simply purchase any product we offer and during checkout you'll have the option add a FREE PositiveSSL Certificate to your cart. You can then use it for any domain you wish. The domain doesn't even have to be registered with us!

As above, RapidSSL is probably the best choice for most normal uses. Obviously some of the other SSL ones have other/better features, but the cost-benefit ratio (compared to rapid SSL) would probably be too high for most uses.

Well, if you are looking for a regular SSL Certificated without the green bar I would recommend going with RapidSSL as well since the prices are not very expensive.

But if you are looking for a more secure SSL Certificate with Green Bar I recommend going with GeoCerts since they offer an Extended Validation Certificate with Green Bar for $199 a year, which is very cheap compared to what other companies sell.

You can get a free 90-day ssl certificate from Comodo. It works just like the rest of them, you can use it for e-commerce and whatnot. After the 90 day trial I believe it is $49 a year, something like that. Comodo offers a pretty solid service, I suggest you check them out.

Back