• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

low end linux VPS

Hello, im in need of a low end linux VPS
Requirements

32MB RAM
100Mb Useable Disk Space (After OS)
30Gb Bandwidth
SSH
Root access

I know 32mb ram may seem a little low but suites me fine, sinse im currently using 100MB ram VPS and only using about 14mb of it, (i belive its fedora)

Budget: <$5

currently this is it..
one website, one linux aplication and one windows aplication to host :)

Thats it for now, 1 windows app, 1 linux app, and a website

Looking at the price and specs, VPS wouldn't be that small. You are looking for shared hosting.

EmpireSP with 2 years on business can offer to you our custom vps plan

VPS *Custom*
3GB SPACE
30GB Bandwidth
32 MB Garanted Ram
256 MB Burstable Ram
UnManaged
1 Dedicated IP
Free Setup
Support by msn / tickets support / forum
5$ / month

if you like this custom offer send a mail to suporte@empiresp.com or send me a pm

Thanks
Flavio Rodrigues
EmpireSP.com

Thats it for now, 1 windows app, 1 linux app, and a website

On a VPS with 32M RAM & 100M disk space, what exactly is this site and (here's the strange part) 1 windows app & 1 linux app that you intend to run on a linux platform (the windows one gets me)?

Decker. He has requested hosting 3 times (This being the third) Once for a website, ones for a Windows VPS and this time for a linux VPS. He needs one of each.

Thanks richard, yes thats correct, one for each, My current VPS is
100MB RAM 10GB space 100Gb bandwidth 100MHZ CPU - that all cost $4.90 (£2.50) and its AMAZINGLY good service..
i was hopeing for a break down of this.. like half the resources for a fraction of the price and then get seperate hosting for my website which is using all the bandwidth on my VPS
my intention was to seperae these servers and pay the same price or maybe save abit?
or would it be cheaper for me to upgrade to 200MB RAM 200mhz CPU 20GB hd and 200GB bandwidth for an extra $2

either way im still needing a cheap windows VPS to try out on

Back