• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low cost SHOUTcast host & SHOUTcast Reseller WANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JSH]John

JSHosts.com
NLC
I'm looking for a low cost SHOUTcast host, the host must not only be at a low cost but also reliable, I don't mind a little downtime for maintenance when it's needed though.

The minimum specs I'm looking at is 128k with 50+ slots.

I'm also looking for a shoutcast reseller, I'm not looking for a reseller that requires a license to stream anything to the server, so if you offer a shoutcast reseller plan then please post some information on it.

I have no budget in mind, just post your best offers and we'll see how it goes from there.

Thank you and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Torrenthost.net can offer

50 slot / 128kbps
Unmetered bandwidth
$13.00 / month

Please contact us if you are interested!

Hello John,

SHOUTcasti can offer you the following plans:

FWS Special 2: (Addapted)

128 Kbps Streaming
50 Listener Slots
Free Bonuses!

Price: $15/month

As a free bonus you recieve this gifts:

Free cPanel Hosting (200 MB Space / 2 GB Bandwidth)
Free Secondary Server! (24 Kbps / 20 Listeners)
Free Offline Streaming - AutoDJ (200 MB Space)hot!

Custom Reseller:

128 Kbps Max. Bandwidth
200 Listener Slots
Reseller Control Panel

Price: $35/month

We accept Western Union, Credit Card and PayPal Payments.

Our website is being redone, so please contact me either by PM, by email to sales(at)shoutcasti.com or by any of the contacts you can see on my profile

Last edited:
Hello,

BELLonline.co.uk can offer 50 slots @ 128k for £10 ($19) or 100 slots for £15 ($28)

Here are a list of reseller plans:

20 accounts / 500 slots / max. 128k -- £20 ($38)
30 accounts / 1000 slots / max. 128k -- £40 ($76)
60 accounts / 2000 slots / max. 192k -- £80 ($153)

(If you get a reseller plan, you can create your own servers instantly so no need to order the 50 slot one)

List of servers on air: http://www.sh0utcast.com/directory.htm

Currency conversions are approximate, please use http://www.xe.com/ucc/ for an accurate converter.

PS: With the reseller plans, you can use your own domain/sub domain as well as your own design. No one will ever know you are reselling!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back