• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those %% are almost nothing. In reality it is a matter of experience and genes.
The experience in early adolescent age (before heterosexual exp.) is similar to testing a narcotic.
More reliable indicators are the bulk of relationships with opposite sex (need to have them) and night dreams

And your point is?

I don't want to nag, but do you think that you could make an effort to quote quoted text like the rest of us? 'Cause if I don't read the whole thread carefully It's hard to know if your posts are all your own words or not. That could lead to serious misunderstandings, if you for example quote a gay person. Please denote the quotations any way you see fit. :)

Originally posted by meow
do you think that you could make an effort to quote quoted text like the rest of us?
I second that

Those %% are almost nothing. In reality it is a matter of experience and genes.
The experience in early adolescent age (before heterosexual exp.) is similar to testing a narcotic.
More reliable indicators are the bulk of relationships with opposite sex (need to have them) and night dreams
to me that sounds like whoever-it-was was suggesting that a bit of adolescent experimentation is all that test reveals rather than any inner truths about our real sexuality. which is determined by much greater things.

inner truths about our real sexuality.

Nah, this test certainly tells exactly who I am, straight... what else am I?

Oh and don't say anything about denial... because you don't know me.

I know it is really stupid of me to have a problem with it, but could you please
things like meow suggested. It's real easy you can even use the 'quote' button. It would make life easier for all concerned

I love you anyway gay or straight ;)

PEO can we get a little heart 'smilie' there is a spare space. :cool:

When someone continues to repeat that they are not gay, it makes me believe that they are insecure of themselfs... Like homophobic people are insecure of themselfs as well... if you know your straight, than you dont need to be repeating it every other post...

This was directed towards everyone.

Alright, I am straight. This issue is over. I repeat that I am Republican, but that doesn't make me insecure and Communist (Ugh!). I got a problem with ranting though.

What does being a republican have to do with you being straight or gay? I don't understand that...

So all republicans are straight.. oh wait 99% are straight.. think again.. i know for sure 99% aren't all straight because I live in Miami where 99% of all hispanics are republicans (your hispanic Giancarlo?), and if you go to South Beach were all the gay people hang you will see that 99% of all republicans aren't straight...

Now we have to hang out at the other part of the beach because of the Gay people who decided to turn South Beach into Gay-USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back