• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

lot of "free" space providers where you have to buy a doman first

meskalin23

there are lot of "free" space providers where you have to buy a doman first.

why are they on the "free" list????? :shame:

Thanks, I'll look into this. We do list some hosts where forum posting is required, but it should be indicated in the description for that host. I'll update within the next few days.

meskalin23 said:

Yeah, it's a shame that there's not dozens of companies out there that throw away money every month and go broke just to give someone free hosting out of the goodness of their hearts..

SHAME on all these hosts trying cover the costs of all that expensive equipment and bandwidth.... we just suck.

I rckon this is because most of the hosts offer Cpanel with their accounts and if there's no domain then the whole purpos of them offering Cpanel is defeated.

yeah, and the best host is hostultra after the signup, they give you a lot of trojans and spyware on your harddrive for free!!!! great offer!!!! sign up now!!!!
http://www.hostultra.com

@Only2dollars
try this offer.
i am complaining how they try to "cover the costs" :shame:
there was a time where a simple banner was enough

and what they are doing is a crime in my opinion

well with my free webhosting I offer sub domains and I do the liberty of registering them a .be domain if they don't know what .be domains are or they dont wanna register them. If anyone needs free webhosting I will have a forum set up soon so you can sign up that way, but for now you will have to call the number listed on our website, now i go to school so i wont be there to take your call until 3:30 PM on weekdays but if you leave a message I will get back to you.

Pat
www.patwebhosting.be

meskalin23 said:
@Only2dollars
try this offer.

If you don't like the offers then don't sign up! Even better yet, why don't you put out the money to start your own hosting company and show us all how it's supposed to be done!

It's a real shame that ALL of your posts are from this thread!

meskalin23 said:
there are lot of "free" space providers where you have to buy a doman first.

why are they on the "free" list????? :shame:
because, they are freehosting!
some freehosting owners dont want to be hogged with multiple accounts.
some freehosting requires top-level domain only.

meskalin23 said:
yeah, and the best host is hostultra after the signup, they give you a lot of trojans and spyware on your harddrive for free!!!! great offer!!!! sign up now!!!!
http://www.hostultra.com

@Only2dollars
try this offer.

LOL. Free trojans and spywares. Well, you dont need to be so scarcastic. Just leave them alone and for goodness sake, dont register another account just to badmouth them. It isnt doing anybody good.

It should also be mentioned that some hosts require and retain the rights to domains they've sold you...making it more of a rental than an outright purchase. Make sure this is clear because when it comes time to move, you may find out you don't own the name at all. Yahoo happens to have a $3.98 sale right now...

Back