• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lord-Dragon webhosting

Alienz

I recently started free webhosting at www.lord-dragon.com. Free hosting includes:

- Apache 1.3.27
- PHP 4.3.0
- Perl 5.006001
- MySQL 3.23.51

550 mb of disk space

Unlimited FTP access

1.8MBps/312kbps connection speed

High Bandwidth
http://www.lord-dragon.com/~you/

PHP support

1 mySQL database/username

FTP support

CGI/Perl scripts (Windows based)

No pop ups or banners!
*NO* Mp3s, videos, roms, etc allowed

If you want to sign up there is a request form at Lord-Dragon.com

Last edited:
Okay, first off, I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I got 20 site members and 44 hosting requests. Bad thing - STOP FLOODING MY EMAIL!!!! I got 44 emails and most were duplicats!! I am about to shut down the webmail. If you are over seas (eg China) does the site load SLOW or FAST? The reason is, most the people who want hosting are from China and not the USA. So please, stop flooding the email's, I beg you!! Thanks for your intrest everyone!

He signs up for them all :confused2 And nearly every day starts a thread for wanting a host.

Originally posted by Jan
He signs up for them all :confused2 And nearly every day starts a thread for wanting a host.

Hey... you can't be serious? It's the way of the world at FWS. If you could have a host with 600Mb of webspace and another free host with a "High Bandwidth" AND 550Mb of webspace, which one would you choose? People here would probably say, I'll sign them both up, just like Mr MTX here who will now have over 1GB of webspace at his disposal. :biggrin2: - Greedy.

Put a nuke site here, put a IPB forum there and a YaBB here and a PHPBB there, and then kill the host.

People should stop abusing free hosts just because they like the sound of the figures offered. This is just a general comment to all free riders...

Originally posted by KBC
Hey... you can't be serious? It's the way of the world at FWS. If you could have a host with 600Mb of webspace and another free host with a "High Bandwidth" AND 550Mb of webspace, which one would you choose? People here would probably say, I'll sign them both up, just like Mr MTX here who will now have over 1GB of webspace at his disposal. :biggrin2: - Greedy.

Put a nuke site here, put a IPB forum there and a YaBB here and a PHPBB there, and then kill the host.

People should stop abusing free hosts just because they like the sound of the figures offered. This is just a general comment to all free riders...

!
Yes
!
:fork:

Originally posted by Jan

Jan, the 600Mb host is dead, my account was deleted, so wat should i do to ask once again :rolleyes: ?

Originally posted by ***MTX***MATRIX
Jan, the 600Mb host is dead, my account was deleted, so wat should i do to ask once again :rolleyes: ?
in my opinoin 600mb free host can't be alive for long time,so you shouldn't not apply at first

You should have expected it to die soon. BTW, maybe the reason why they deleted your account is because you've posted a link to your topic about that host in every thread that was looking for a host and caused them to lose all their money by hosting everyone you've referred. :p ROTFLMAO

Plus, I've seen all of your posts in this forum and you've signed up to EVERY free hosting offer.

Originally posted by pao
You should have expected it to die soon. BTW, maybe the reason why they deleted your account is because you've posted a link to your topic about that host in every thread that was looking for a host and caused them to lose all their money by hosting everyone you've referred. :p ROTFLMAO

Plus, I've seen all of your posts in this forum and you've signed up to EVERY free hosting offer.

HAHAHAHA, they are moving the server to a new Datacenter because the others say to him that his server has caused a network inestability. :rolleyes:

But, he is going to send me to a new Server :p More FAST! ;) The Frienship Reward. :D

HAHAHAHA, they are moving the server to a new Datacenter because the others say to him that his server has caused a network inestability. :rolleyes:

But, he is going to send me to a new Server :p More FAST! ;) The Frienship Reward. :D

First, you said they died. Now you're saying they're moving. :rolleyes:

But, he is going to send me to a new Server :p More FAST! ;) The Frienship Reward. :D [/B]

Yeah, a real friend that you've already jumped ship to find other hosts and accused his service of being DEAD to potential hostees.

Why do I get the feeling that your posts of potential hosts should be ignored?

Back