• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to work in SHOUTcast

Dini

Blitzkrieg Bopin'
NLC
Hey, I've seen a lot of members wanting to start shoutcast companies. I'm currently "internet unemployed" and I'd like to work with/for a shoutcast company.

I have a lot of expierence in the SHOUTcast business and I can provide many things to a company like:

- A PR2 SHOUTcast hosting domain
- A control panel licence
- A self coded AutoDJ script
- Possible Clients

If you're interested in taking me, my msn is el.d1n1(at)msn(dot)com

Thanks for your time :classic2:

What are you looking for in return? It seems you have almost everything you need to start a Shoutcast provider. You are looking for some server space?

I may be interested. I believe I have you on msn. Give me a shout when you have a minute.

What are you looking for in return? It seems you have almost everything you need to start a Shoutcast provider. You are looking for some server space?

I may be interested. I believe I have you on msn. Give me a shout when you have a minute.

Talking now :p

I know you've been in the Shoutcast business... maybe after a while I might do something, we'll see :)

Back